Completely Flexible & Mailable- Low Cost, Easy & Fast.
Composition: Refined Paraffin waxes,
Microcrystalline Waxes and color Pigments. These components impart the
performance properties of modern sealing waxes when compared to original
formulas– the wax is more viscous, denser, tackier, has a higher melting point
and is in general more elastic and adhesive . This is why this modern waxes
work so much better with stamping, retaining a good impressions and being
adhesive during the mailing process.
- Especially suited for volume projects.
- Uses no flame or carbon residue when melting.
- Ideal for Invitations , Corporate Bulk Mailings, Product Decorations and for use as Wine Bottle Wax.
- FDA Food certified.
- Fits any standard 1/2” (0.44) Standard Glue Gun (Not designed for Mini Glue Guns!)
- 10-15 impressions per stick (average die size 3/4")-less for larger die sizes
- Low temp Glue Gun is highly recommended for ease of use and slower melting.
wax is especially suitable for volume projects, making lots of wax
seals of the same color at one time. It is NOT recommended for single
stick applications, as it takes 2 sticks to push the wax through the gun
or to change colors
Size of each stick:
4" long - 0.44" diameter
Modern Sealing Waxes are:
• FDA certified for Direct Food Contact (Glue
Gun and Bead Wax only).
• Non Toxic as long as not ingested
• Vegan - the wax is not animal derived and not
tested on animals
They are NOT:
• biodegradable or recyclable
Impressions per stick:
Stamp Die Size"
Stamp Die Size
How To Mail: Completely flexible and mailable. Sizes larger than 1 1/8" Die size should not be mailed on outside of envelope due to postal size restrictions..
Colors: Colors are represented online as close as possible, with the understanding that monitors can display colors differently. Natural Swirl effects are common in metallic colors. There can be slight variations in color from batch to batch. If exact color matching is essential, please order samples here
- Low temp Glue Gun is highly recommended for ease of use and slower melting or order our Glue Gun
- Insert the stick into your gun, allow to heat up, and then pull the trigger, pushing the wax through the chamber.
- Use an additional stick to push the sealing wax through the chamber as needed.
- A minimum of 2 sticks are required at any one time to push through the first stick in the gun.
- If gun heats up too much during continued use, we suggest unplugging for a time.
Our Guarantee: We Promise you will LOVE our Glue Gun Sealing Wax and we work hard to make sure they are right! If a mistake should happen or there is a defect, we will make it right and fix the problem immediately.
- Using more than 1 color? We recommend having a designated glue gun for each individual color purchased.
- Cleaning Instructions if using the same glue gun for multiple colors:
- Use 3-4 sticks of the new color to flush through the old color OR use 3-4 standard glue sticks (you may still need to use 1-2 sticks of the new color to clear out the glue).
.*This product made from our proprietary design is for individual use only and cannot be not to be
resold or re-distributed (unless you are a registered reseller )for any reason without our prior written consent.