- Sold in easy-to-melt Pastilles by the Pound.
- Use in all Bottle applications as well as decorative applications on labels, decorative tags or on cork.
- Offers a strong, flexible
coating and allows a clean opening without cracking or crumbling.
- Premium Wax Blend: : These Wax pastilles are ideal to seal all kinds of containers: wine, liquor,
perfumes, syrups, oils and more.
- Wax Provides a strong, flexible
coating that opens easily without cracking or crumbling.
- Protects against air and moisture
that can cause spoilage to bottle contents.
- Wax can be embossed with a logo
- Formulated and manufactured in the USA
by experienced technicians with a focus
on providing consistent, top-quality waxes for over 40 years. You can count on top-quality in every batch
- All paraffin, microcrystalline and natural
waxes are sourced domestically. All the finished products are also
manufactured, lab-tested, and certified in the United States.
Applied directly onto the cork - One pound
of wax will seal approximately 450 bottles. Wine
Bottle Sealing Wax is normally applied in a manner similar to a hot
melt adhesive, utilizing a state-of-the-art high efficiency production
line uniquely designed for this application, or applied manually onto
the recessed cork utilizing a hot melt glue gun. The suggested wax
application temperature is 200 °F to 270 °F (93 °C to 132 °C).
Applied directly onto the bottle neck - . One pound of wax
will seal approximately 25 to 30 750ml bottles. Hand
dipping Wine Bottle Sealing Wax is normally applied by dipping the
bottle top into a molten tank of wax. The suggested wax application
temperature is 275 °F to 300 °F (135 °C to 148 °C)
The Wine Bottle Sealing Wax conforms with Federal Regulations 21 CFR 175.105 and 21 CFR 178.3297.